Popular Bitcoin Exchange and News Apps You Need to Knowbitcoin depot
As Bitcoin and other forms of cryptocurrency continue to rise in popularity there has also been a great increase in cryptocurrency apps and online features. If you’re interested in cryptocurrency or already make regular investments, you want to be up to date on the latest Bitcoin exchange features that allow you to buy Bitcoin online, make investments, keep track of your crypto wallet, and even stay in the know on the latest crypto news.
Buy Bitcoin Online with Bitcoin Depot
Before you dive into the best Bitcoin exchange and news app for you, if you’re not already taking advantage ofBitcoin Depot’snew buy online feature on the website—you’re missing out on the easiest way to buy Bitcoin online with a credit or debit card.
We’re known for our user-friendly and innovativeBitcoin ATM locations, but now you can buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum straight from your phone no matter where you’re located.
To buy Bitcoin online with a credit or debit card through Bitcoin Depot,visit our websitewith your Visa or Mastercard. Make sure you have your crypto wallet to store your Bitcoin and with a minimum purchase of $50 worth of cryptocurrency you can have Bitcoin delivered to your crypto wallet faster than ever before!
Bitcoin Exchange and News Apps
While Bitcoin Depot provides the easiest way to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency online, there are cryptocurrency apps available to help you get the most out of your cryptocurrency experience.
· Delta: Delta is a free app for iPhone users that lets you track your Bitcoin exchange across virtually any exchange. Input your transactions from each Bitcoin exchange and the price so you can easily track your investments right from your phone.
· Blockfolio: For Android and iPhone users, Blockfolio gives you a quick review of your investments while offering price points of different cryptocurrencies. The advanced feature lets you know when a price point reaches a critical level. One of the best apps for learning and investing.
· Coins Stats: Another powerful app for price tracking, Coins Stats records the price points of more than 3,000 currencies. Features include price alerts, portfolio sharing, weekly updates, and cryptocurrency news.
· CoinDex: CoinDex allows you to keep track of your own portfolio and select specific cryptocurrencies to keep an eye on. You can also determine how much total profit and percentage change your portfolio has undergone in 24 hours while having information on the latest forthcoming or ongoing ICO.
· CoinTelegraph: If you want to stay up to date on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Blockchain, and finance news, CoinTelegraph is the app for you. Sort your news by the latest and most popular categories and share articles on your social networks.
To learn more about Bitcoin Depot and the world of cryptocurrency, buy Bitcoin online with a credit or debit card, or visit one of our many fast and easy Bitcoin ATM locations visit our website today.
For questions about our Bitcoin Depot ATMs, give us a call or text at 678-435-9604.
Oct. 2, 2020